The Electro-Voice RE320 is a professional quality dynamic microphone boasting extremely low noise and the highest level of predictable tonal and transient response.Ideal for capturing voice and a wide variety of electric and acoustic instrument sources, the RE320 delivers superb detail, dynamic content and natural tonal performance. Its unique dual voicing switch selects from two response curves, making the RE320 essentially two microphones in one. One switch position delivers voice, electric and acoustic instruments with a lively, yet natural tonal response, while the other switch position delivers a curve designed specifically for kick drums.Electro-Voice RE320 Features:• Variable-D pattern proximity control minimizes positional and off-axis tonal shifts• Integrated hum-bucking coil and integral pop filters provide virtually noiseless performance• Neodymium magnet structure creates higher output with faster transient response and greater high-frequency detail• Unique dual-voicing switch selects from two response curves• Extremely durable build, fit and finishElectro-Voice RE320 Specifications:• Case Material: Metal• Connector Type: 3-pin XLR• Diameter (Max): 49.2 mm (1.94")• Element: Dynamic N/Dym Magnet Structure• Finish: Semi gloss black• Frequency Response: 30 - 18,000 Hz (kickcurve), 45 - 18,000 Hz (generic curve)• Impedance, Low-Z balanced: 150 ohms• Mic Type: Voice/Instrument• Open Circuit Voltage: 2.5 mV/Pascal• Polar Pattern: Cardioid• Power Requirement: None
AK, HI $12.90
You may experience longer than usual delivery times if you use the global shipping program ~ Thanks!
· Orders are processed within 24 hours of your payment, (Monday through Friday only. No shipping on weekends or holidays)
· We ship via UPS, FEDEX, Fedex Smartpost or USPS at our discretion, but we will be happy to accommodate your request for a specific shipping service.
· All shipments are insured.
· Expedited and Overnight shipping are available. Please request a quote.
· We email you shipment tracking.
· NY State sales tax is charged on shipments within NY State. Tax resale or exempt certificates accepted