Samsung Note 5 N920V 4G LTE WiFi Android Smartphone-SRB
Get things done with the advanced S Pen. Jot down reminders, lists and schedules without waking the device. And S Pen features are easy to find from any screen or app with the Air Command menu. Get immersed in the content you love with the adaptive 5.7" Quad HD Super AMOLED 2560x1440 resolution display that adjusts to any light, making images pop. Multitask like never before. Open two apps side by side‡ so you can read the news while answering email. With the 3,000mAh battery, you have the power to get through your day. Plus you can recharge wirelessly,✝✝ power up quickly*** or even use Ultra Power Saving Mode to extend your text and talk time.* Powered by the Samsung Exynos 7420 Octa-core 64-bit processor and combined with 4GB of RAM, the new Galaxy Note5 gives you our best speed and performance. Load times are faster, so you can browse, work, watch and game in an instant.
Important Please Read
- Android OS, Octa-Core CPU: Quad-Core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 Quad-Core 2.1 GHz Cortex-A57 Processor
- 5.7-inch capacitiva Super AMOLED multi-touchscreen + S Pen Stylus (Included)
- 5.7-inch Super AMOLED Capacitive Multi-Touchscreen
- Internal Memory: 32GB, 4GB RAM (memory not expandable)
How to know if the phone is compatible with your
- If you are with Verizon, Sprint, or any carrier that do not use a sim
card you need to buy their own phones, that means if you are with Verizon
you need to buy a Verizon phone and our listing has to say Verizon phone, an
unlocked phone won't work with those service providers.
- If your carrier is a GSM carrier (they use sim card) you need to call
and talk to their tech support or click on below link to find out what
frequency band they are using, then check out listing to make sure the phone
covers those frequencies, if you carrier is operating on more than one
frequency (like AT&T 1900Mhz and 850Mhz) the phone has to cover both the
bands otherwise you might not get any signal.
- We accept all forms of PayPal payment.
- Shipping United States:
- We ship from California using USPS or UPS.
- We ship within 1 business day from receipt of payment.
- We do not change your shipping address by email. Please make sure your
address is correct before checking out and making payment.
- We do ship to APO, FPO, Post Office box addresses.
- We do ship to Alaska, Hawaii, and any other US State.
- Shipment over $250 will need a signature confirmation upon
- Shipping International:
- Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or
shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these
additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.
- Normally international shipments are delivered in 5-10 business days but
it can take longer depends to your country's custom handing
- Exchanges will gladly be honored if item is DOA (dead on arrival or not
as described), buyer is responsible to send the item back before exchange
will be made.
- Item must be returned unused and in its original condition.
- Item will be inspected for completeness and condition upon receipt back
before a replacement can be issued.
- Please feel free to contact us, we are here for you!
- We are open Monday through Friday 9:30 am - 5:00 pm Pacific Standard
Time. We answer all emails within 48hrs. If you email questions after
business hours or on holidays, we will usually answer them the next business
- We are closed on the weekends and all major holidays.
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed! We at qualitycellz stand behind our
product and our customers. If for any reason you are not completely
satisfied please communicate that to us, we will make it right.