Cash Sale. No Reserve. Incredible Views. Trees. Borders State Land on Two Sides.
This auction is for legal description: Township 4 North, Range 1 West, Silver Light Lode Mining Claim, Survey No. 4805; Champion Lode Mining Claim, Survey No. 4806. These are two patented mining claims. A patented mining claim gives you title to the land itself, meaning that you own the land outright the same as any other land.
The property borders public land! The property borders about 560 acres of Montana State land on parts of three side of the property.
There are some smaller juniper/pinyon type trees growing on the land. There is no road to the land. We hiked into the land. There is a four-wheel drive type trail about 250 feet away. The nearest county-maintained road is North Fork Lone Mountain Road about ¼ mile to the north of the land. There are no known utilities at or near the property.
Canyon Ferry Lake is a
large lake which is about 20 miles to the northeast. There is excellent fishing here as well as
There is a lot of public lands in the area for additional recreation including the Helena National Forest.
Area Features (approximate distances)
• Helena, MT: Lively capital city. Has all major services including commercial air service and a university.
• Missouri River: The Missouri River is about to the east by about 14 miles.
• Helena National Forest: Endless recreation to the north.
• Skiing: Great Divide, Bridger Bowl, Big Sky Ski Resorts.
• Off-roading: Miles of roads and open range to explore on an ATV or dirt bike.
Parcel Specific Features
• Size: 41.13 ACRES +/-
• Utilities: No utilities are at the property.
• Vegetation: Grasses, wildflowers, and pinyon/juniper trees.
• Taxes: Approximately $158 per year
• Tax Id: 1300127
• Views: Views of the valley, mountains, and surrounding area.
• Topography: Rolling hills.
• Elevation: Approximately 5000 feet.
• GPS: approximate center 46.105968, -111.739970
All photographs were taken on or from the actual land unless otherwise marked.
Land is widely known as an excellent investment. Montana land is highly prized for its natural beauty.
A $199 deed preparation and recording fee will be added. Payment due within 5 days of auction close. Please ask all questions prior to bidding. Property taxes are current. There are no liens on this parcel. I accept all checks and bank transfer. I accept all credit cards with a 3% fee.
If you are the high bidder and do not perform; under eBay's policy, a Non Paying Bidder Report will automatically be filed. Non Paying Bidder Reports lead to suspension from eBay. I reserve the right to cancel any bids not deemed reliable and to end the auction early for the right offer. Please ask all questions prior to bidding. This costs money to list, please don’t waste our time.
Buyer is responsible for performing their own due diligence in researching the property for sale. All bidders are required to verify all information, contained herein or not, for themselves and satisfy themselves as to its accuracy. Seller is not responsible for any misinformation in this ad. All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Parcel is sold “AS IS”.
© Rocky Mountain Land